LOTS of other reading out there that deserve your attention as a developer relevant to our industry. From progressive enhancement discussions, to the rise of web assembly, if it's worth paying attention to - don't be surprised to find it here.
- Q&A: Successful Developer Career Strategies
- How to Become a Great Front-End Engineer
- Front End Development is Development
- Power Consumption of the World's Most Popular Websites Calculated on Different Browsers - Chrome vs Safari vs Firefox
- The Web We Have to Save
- The self-hating Web Developer
- A Guide to the Front-End Interview Process
- How to stay up to date as a web developer
- Things to Know When Making a Web Application in 2015
- Confessions of a Web Developer XV
- Front-End Stack for EveryDollar
- Why we Need WebAssembly: An Interview with Brendan Eich
- From ASM.JS to WebAssembly
- What is WebAssembly?
- Progressive Apps- Escaping Tabs Without Losing Our Soul
- What is Code?
- On Being Overwhelmed With Our Fast Paced Industry